On February 7, 2016, Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller showed the world what it means to be a great team member. His efforts were rewarded when he was officially named MVP of American football’s most important game.
Miller’s accomplishments highlight the importance of building the right team for your business. Each staff member's skills, background and personality can make or break your company’s track record. This is why pro sports teams invest significant time and effort in assessing prospects before they’re added to the roster. It is also the reason why Hiregy invests in a robust candidate screening process that exceeds many of our competitors’ efforts.
Our process includes:
- Initial phone screening to confirm each prospect’s experience and skills;
- A face-to-face behavioral interview before candidates are presented to your business. This helps us to ensure that their soft skills and personality match your company culture.
- Specific skills testing to reinforce that they have the technical know-how to succeed in the available position.
- A minimum of two direct-supervisor reference checks to ensure we talk to people who have seen the prospect in action.
- National and county criminal database background checks to confirm that candidates have been open and honest about their history.
- Drug testing that mirrors your internal drug testing policy.
How does our job candidate screening process benefit your business?
- It increases the likelihood that you’ll make the right hire the first time.
- It introduces your company to prospects that are a good fit with the requirements of the job and your unique work environment.
- It gives you the opportunity to pick from the best of the best, rather than spending time sorting through sub-par resumes and interviewing unqualified candidates.
- It builds morale and reduces turnover by supporting your staff with qualified, motivated workers.
Contact Hiregy today to find out how our strategic staffing solutions can help your company connect to exceptional job candidates. Call us in Tampa at 813-449-4800 and in Orlando at 407-270-2700.